The glue that brings our business together
Research Managers are key to the on-going successful and profitable client relationships we enjoy at Maru/edr. As such, we’re on the look-out for an engaging, creative and organised individual who can unlock the story behind client data and develop award-winning client deliverables.
Managing a small team of Research Executives, our Research Managers are an extension of our client’s teams, providing invaluable support and guidance on research best practice and sector trends. Working collaboratively across the business, Research Managers are responsible for the on-going management and execution of client projects, including the development and delivery of creative insight outputs.
As a key Maru/edr ambassador, Research Managers are fundamental to the growth of our business. Working closely with senior team members, you’ll identify opportunities to strengthen client relationships and shape strategic plans.
You’d be perfect if;
- You’re a confident communicator who collaborates and delegates effectively
- You’re creative and can unlock the story behind data
- You’re self-motivated with a keen eye-for-detail and the ability to manage multiple projects at once
- You’ve had exposure to various methodologies, questionnaire design, analysis and reporting
- Location; Southampton
- Salary; Dependent on experience
- Job type; Permanent
- Experience; 5 years working either client or agency side
- Manage client projects, including the creation and delivery of key outputs
- Foster positive working relationships with key client contacts that promote growth and opportunity for development
- Work collaboratively across departments and manage a small team of executives to effectively deliver against client promises
- Create superior outputs through exceptional storytelling
Research Managers hold key relationships with our clients and actively work to become an extension of client’s teams
Insight and Outcome
Research Managers guide analysis and reporting, helping to uncover the real story behind data
Growth and Support
We have big ambitions and our Research Managers are vital in identifying and unlocking new opportunities
Exposure to industry renowned leaders and commercial conversations will prepare you for the next step in your career