Senior Research Executive
This is a key role which will support the business and Client Services vision of painting better pictures and driving profitable business growth. Missions and objectives are centered around adding value to clients through superior storytelling, building strategic partnerships with existing clients and driving Maru/edr’s reputation externally and driving client growth through definition of vision and unlocking organic revenue opportunities
Roles and Responsiblities:
- Help team to manage and execute projects through the project lifecycle with focus on flawless delivery and outputs. Supporting throughout through the entire project lifecycle from kick off, design, fieldwork, QA and delivery of strategic outputs.
- Work collaboratively and consultatively across teams to get the job done.
- Support departmental client goals as per the direction of assigned mentor/manager.
- Build skills around account management and look for ways to add value or drive efficiencies ongoing to clients
- Support team in adding value and developing trust with the client day to day through delivering seamlessly. Escalate issues that need assistance to resolve.
- Support team in delivery of superior outputs through quality of data, analysis and storytelling. Go beyond the data to find compelling and relevant strategic insights that will add value for our clients.
- Upskill personally – Build understanding and proficiency around market research techniques and toolkit. Build your understanding of new methods, analytical methods, data visualisation, client management, sector understanding, project delivery and best practice
With so many emerging research companies out there, it’s important you join the right one. At Maru/edr, we offer a forward thinking career filled with opportunity and possibility. You’ll join a growing team of researchers that work with some of the biggest brands in the industry. But what’s it really like to work at Maru/edr?
Working here is not like working in an ordinary bluechip organisation. Whether it’s our enthusiastic and passionate people, our company events such as Hackathons, Charity events, Board game nights, End of quarter pub launches …, we strive to surpass expectation an celebrate what makes us unique.
You’d have these skills:
- Self motivated and can do attitude.
- Ability to multi-task and execute against brief.
- Attention to detail and quality.
- Passion and curiosity for insight and data with proven track record in analysis and report writing.
- Strong collaboration and team skills.
- Good communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Tenacious and ability to influence and manage client.
- Curiosity around methodologies and openness to embrace new things.
- Strong personal development and drive to improve.
- 1-5 Years’ experience of research gathered via your degree or in a similar position or a professional transferable skill set.
Working at Maru/edr
In return for your hard work, you’ll receive a competitive benefits package and excellent career progression opportunities.