Join our talented team of in-house designers and shape the face of the most highly regarded customer feedback platform in the world
With so many emerging technical companies out there, it’s important you join the right one. At Maru/edr, we offer a technical career filled with opportunity and potential.
You’ll join a small (but perfectly formed) design team, using your knowledge of CCS (and ideally SCSS) to implement styles and design to the front end of our technology – including online surveys, HTML emails, popup layers and client dashboards.
The ideal candidate will have recent experience of working in a similar creative role and demonstrate enthusiasm. You will have experience of testing your own work taking care that the user experience is consistent, as well as clear communication skills and the ability to organise your own workload.
You’d be perfect if…
- You have experience in implementing designs based on a brief, wireframe or full render
- You have over two years commerical experience working in a similar web design role
- You have a ‘creative eye’ and confidence in your skills
- You understand the current challenges and trends in user experience, especially for mobile and responsive designs
- You are a great team player who can manage your own time and work to deadlines
- An interest in video editing and creation
And have the following skills…
- Attention to detail
- Clear and confident communication skills
- Good organisational skilss
- Video editing and creation
Working at Maru/edr
It’s an exciting time for us at Maru/edr as we strive to build the most highly regarded customer feedback platform int he world. It’s an ideal time to join our expanding team where you’ll have the opportunity to grow both professionally and personally. We encourage innovation and therefore allow development time to keep you up-to-date with the latest trends and skillsets.
In return for your hard work, you’ll receive a competitive benefits package and excellent career progression opportunities.