Events and Campaign Manager
Events and Campaign Manager
Join our expanding marketing team and help turn Maru/edr into the world’s leading Voice of the Customer provider
We’re looking a for a confident and charismatic Events and Campaign Manager to drive our events and campaign marketing activity. As part of an expanding team, you will work with all sides of our business to help achieve our marketing objectives and reach company goals.
Marketing is a central function at the heart of our organisation – and this exciting new role is a fantastic opportunity to develop new skills and make a real difference to our business.
The ideal candidate will have 2-4 years commercial experience working within a similar marketing role. You’d have previous experience of events management and an understanding of digital marketing techniques. To succeed in this role, you need organisational skills others admire and boast a keen eye for detail, as well as being a confident communicator who isn’t afraid to engage with even the most senior stakeholders within our business.
You’d be perfect if…
- Your organisational skills are unrivalled – you’re able to effectively manage workloads and never let a deadline slip
- You have 2-4 years commerical experience in a similar marketing based role and are looking for more ownership of a key area of marketing activity
- You have a superior eye for detail
- You’re a confident communicator and not afraid to engage with even the most senior of stakeholders
- You have the ability to think differently and are not afraid to challenge – you’ll add a unique flair to even the most basic challenges and tasks
- You have some experience of working with content management platforms
To work on the following areas…
- Event management covering all resourcing, planning and strategy management. We’d be responsible for day-to-day contact with events organisations and oversee communication, budget and reporting, as well as cover all internal networking and staff events
- Campaign management responsible for the development and execution of all campaigns across relevant marketing channels, including social media
- Reporting identifying ROI and effectiveness of all marketing activity, making recommendations based on findings and results for on-going and continuous improvement
And have the following skills…
- Copy writing skills and experience of writing for different formats and audiences
- Excellent organisational skills
- Attention to detail
- Clear and confident communication skills
- Social media management
- A good understanding of B2B marketing
- Solid Microsoft Word and PowerPoint experience
Working at Maru/edr
It’s an exciting time for us at Maru/edr as we strive to become the most highly regarded Voice of the Customer provider in the world. It’s an ideal time to join our expanding team where you’ll have the opportunity to grow both professionally and personally.
In return for your hard work, you’ll receive a competitive benefits package and excellent career progression opportunities.