Senior Research Executive
This is a key role which will support the business and Client Services vision of painting better pictures and driving profitable business growth. Missions and objectives are centered around adding value to clients through superior storytelling, building strategic partnerships with existing clients and driving Maru/edr’s reputation externally and driving client growth through definition of vision and unlocking organic revenue opportunities
Roles and Responsiblities:
- Take responsibility/coordination role (with mentoring support) for managing and executing projects through the entire project lifecycle from kick off, design, fieldwork, QA and delivery of strategic outputs (Team support)
- Support client account management and relationship building through proactively handling client calls, building trust and showing a can do attitude around servicing and deliverables. Stretch and take responsibility for own clients where opportunities lie.
- Escalate day to day issues to managers (Team support/Personal Development)
- Deliver superior outputs and focus on quality through storytelling and going beyond the data to find compelling and relevant strategic insights that will drive commercial decision (Insight & Outcome)
- Act as a lead or mentor to junior team members around project delivery (seen as a go to knowledge base) with potential to take more of a leading role on smaller clients (Personal Development)
- Personal development – upskill around new methods, analytical methods, data visualisation, client management, sector understanding, project delivery, QA best practice etc (Personal Development)
With so many emerging research companies out there, it’s important you join the right one. At Maru/edr, we offer a forward thinking career filled with opportunity and possibility. You’ll join a growing team of researchers that work with some of the biggest brands in the industry. But what’s it really like to work at Maru/edr?
Working here is not like working in an ordinary bluechip organisation. Whether it’s our enthusiastic and passionate people, our company events such as Hackathons, Charity events, Board game nights, End of quarter pub launches …, we strive to surpass expectation an celebrate what makes us unique.
You’d have these skills:
- Self motivated and can do attitude
- Ability to multi-task and execute against brief
- Attention to detail and quality
- Passion and curiosity for insight and data with proven track record in analysis and report writing
- Strong collaboration and team skills
- Good communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Tenacious and ability to influence and manage client
- Curiosity around methodologies and openness to embrace new things
- Strong personal development and drive to improve
- 3-5 Years experience in similar position or professional transferable skill set
Working at Maru/edr
In return for your hard work, you’ll receive a competitive benefits package and excellent career progression opportunities.