Client Research Manager
Our Client Research Manager’s play a pivotal role in our client services team.
As Client Research Manager, you’d be expected to manage and execute projects through the entire project lifecycle. You’d be responsible for creating superior outputs by bringing data to life through vibrant storytelling, going beyond the results to find compelling and relevant insights that will drive commercial decision making for your key client contacts.
You’d be expected to manage a small team and act as a mentor for those starting out on their research career.
We’re looking for a self-motivated individual who has the ability to multi-task and think creatively. Ideally, you’d have a strong background in various research methods and experience of different techniques, including questionnaire design, analysis and report writing. Our ideal candidate would hold 5+ years of experience in a similar research role.
Roles and Responsiblities:
- Manage and execute projects through the entire project lifecycle from kick off, design, QA and delivery of strategic outputs. Define and deliver programme and project vision through cross team consultation and working. Deliver to budget and on time (Growth)
- Responsible for own specific clients and support across other key clients. Point person to resolve day to day issues raised by supporting teams (Account Management/ Team Support)
- Engaging and managing the client relationship day to day. Escalate issues that need assistance to resolve. Focus on strong account handling and demonstrate company’s expertise in sector and specialism through delivery and professionalism to become an extension of the client team. (Account Management)
- Create and deliver superior outputs through storytelling and going beyond the data to find compelling and relevant strategic insights that will drive commercial decision (Insight & Outcome)
- Oversees direct reports and acts as a mentor. Delegate and supervise daily activities and feed into directors around resourcing, productivity and efficiencies. Ensure team operates within established processes and procedures (Team support)
- Support for business development (Growth)
- Upskill personally – Actively lead and manage department goals and initiatives outside of expected roles and responsibilities. Upskill personally around competencies, people management and client rapport building (Personal Development)
With so many emerging research companies out there, it’s important you join the right one. At Maru/edr, we offer a forward thinking career filled with opportunity and possibility. You’ll join a growing team of researchers that work with some of the biggest brands in the industry. But what’s it really like to work at Maru/edr?
Working here is not like working in an ordinary bluechip organisation. Whether it’s our enthusiastic and passionate people, our company events such as Hackathons, Charity events, Board game nights, End of quarter pub launches …, we strive to surpass expectation an celebrate what makes us unique.
You’d have these skills:
- Self motivated/ability to multi-task
- Open minded and creative
- Problem solving skills
- Passion and curiosity for insight and data – ability to take a step back from the data and find the bigger picture
- People orientated and collaborative with good communication skills
- Strong personal development and drive to improve
- Strong background and evidence in methods and exposure to different techniques (incl questionnaire design, sample design, weighting, analysis and report writing)
- Attention to detail
- 5+ years experience in research and insight
Working at Maru/edr
In return for your hard work, you’ll receive a competitive benefits package and excellent career progression opportunities.