IT Support Analyst
A great opportunity has arisen for an IT Support Analyst to join our team based at our head offices in Hedge End, Southampton.
Joining the Infrastructure Team, you will be responsible for supporting a user base of 150 users at all levels of the business as well as the services and the servers that serve them.
With so many emerging technology companies out there, it’s important you join the right one. At Maru/edr, we offer a technical career filled with opportunity and possibility. You’ll join an efficient infrastructure team that supports teams of engineering and research professionals, as we build a Voice of the Customer programnmes and technologies that help businesses grow into the future.
But what’s it really like to work at Maru/edr?
Our culture is open and collaborative plus you’ll get to work in an open-plan office with lots of like-minded individuals. It’s an exciting time for us at Maru/edr and an ideal time to join our expanding team where you will have the opportunity to grow both professionally and personally.
Working here is not like working in an ordinary bluechip organisation. Whether it’s our enthusiastic and passionate people, our company events such as Hackathons, Charity events, Board game nights, or our end of quarter pub launches … we strive to surpass expectation and celebrate what makes us unique.
You’d be perfect if:
As a successful candidate, it is essential for you to have proven experience with the following technical areas;
- Microsoft Windows 7 & 10 desktops.
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012.
- Microsoft Active Directory.
- Microsoft Office 365 & Exchange Online.
- Sophos Anti-Virus.
- VPN user management (IPsec, OpenVPN).
- Centralised software management and deployment methodologies.
- Backup technologies and processes.
- Network based files-hares (NFS, Samba).
Technical experience with any of the following would be advantageous;
- Microsoft Windows Server Update Services (WSUS)
- Networking & WiFi (Cisco, Dell).
- Enterprise Linux (RedHat).
- Atlassian Server.
- Sophos MDM.
- ERP software (Netsuite).
- Virtualisation technologies (oVirt, KVM or VMWare).
- Bacula Network Backup Solution.
- PDQ Deploy / PDQ Inventory.
- pfSense Firewall and VPN management.
- Identity management solutions.
- Dell or HP hardware.
You’d have these personal skills:
- A friendly and positive approach to helping users.
- Strong communication skills (all levels of the business)
- Ability to self-manage, time management, prioritisation of tasks
- A keen interest in technology.
- Willing to train new starters.
- Ability to dodge foam darts.
In return for your hard work, you’ll receive a competitive benefits package and excellent career progression opportunities.
At Maru/edr we want to give exceptional candidates the opportunity to succeed. Alongside our host of benefits, you will join an exciting and dynamic global technology company alongside a diverse and vibrant team. If this sounds like your kind of place, get in touch. Send your CV with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org